Saturday, October 8, 2011

ItsHidden Points to Me

In the summer of 2009, a new VPN service ItsHidden was announced. At the time, there were no instructions to help me get this to work on Ubuntu.

After a while (several days as I remember), I figured out how to make it work. The steps were easy to do but hard to figure out in the first place. Both by design and some chance, I had started an Ubuntu blog about a month earlier to both share helpful information I learned about Ubuntu and (a bit more selfishly) give myself a place to post information that I may want to again in the future. The steps to get ItsHidden working on Ubuntu was exactly the what belonged on the site.

Fast forward over two years (to today). I was just looking at ItsHidden's website and noticed that they link to my blog post!



The last bullet point is my URL (without a hyperlink though).

No comments:

Post a Comment