Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Favorite Season

My favorite season is summer. I enjoy wearing less clothes (does that sound bad?) and I would rather be too hot than too cold.

Shannon's favorite season is fall, which is part of the reason that we are getting married in October. Now, you do not have to agree with your spouse about everything. For example, my favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate, Shannon very much dislikes chocolate, and I have no plans on changing my favorite flavor of ice cream.

However, I have decided that I would be willing to change my favorite season from summer to not winter. Why? Because I am so elated winter is over and spring has begin (not officially, but actual weather wise).

I only know of one plus that winter has over the other seasons. In winter, no thought is needed about what coat to wear (if any). Everyday, you wear your winter coat...no questions asked. Yesterday, in my blinded love of spring's arrival, I left without a coat and had to walk in the rain twice. At least rain drops are not painful like the bitter cold is.

No comments:

Post a Comment